Talenom Plc. is an agile and modern forerunner in the accounting industry. We have over 50 years of history during which we have grown from a small family business into an accounting powerhouse. In total, we have over 1000 employees in Finland, Sweden and Spain. Our digital services unit has over 100 top professionals developing and supporting versatile web and mobile apps and tools for our financial administration professionals.
Our developers, testers, architects, specialists and support personnel work in a low hierarchy and a casual working atmosphere. They all have an important role in building the future of digital financial administration. We work with determination and high ambition, but still remember to have fun and have a work-family balance.
We are looking for a
We are looking for a system integrator to strengthen our accomplished development team. Our team is growing and becoming more international. We have open job opportunities for skilled system integrator or for an enthusiastic beginner.
We hope that you:
- have an interest in the field or already have experience and knowhow in system integrations
- are eager to learn new skills and technologies
- have a positive attitude and manage to work under pressure
- can speak English and/or Swedish
We offer you
- A career path with opportunities to develop professionally
- You can choose your own devices
- An excellent work atmosphere among experienced professionals who get things done
- Great benefits, including interesting career paths based on your interests, culture and sport benefits, flexible hours, comprehensive healthcare, distant work possibility, various possibilities to rent a company timeshare either in Finland or in Costa del Sol Spain, and excellent training in job.
We value a positive attitude, excellent teamwork skills and a willingness to develop oneself. You have good organizational skills, and you are self-organising. We offer you an interesting workplace where you can grow to be an integration specialist. We work closely with other units and customers. Our team is split between Oulu and Helsinki. You can work remotely or from one of our locations, but during the induction phase, you will make a visit in Oulu.
If you are interested, make sure to apply as soon as possible, at latest 22.05.2022. Early applications are encouraged, as we’ll start to interview applicants already during the application period and fill the position as soon as a suitable person is found.
More information available from Integration Manager Katri Rahikkala, firstname.lastname@example.org.